Monday, January 21, 2008

Heading to Seattle

I can't wait! Only 28 more days till Hammond and I go to Seattle. This will be our first trip without Sydney. She will stay with Jen and Matt. Our trip will be 5 nights and 6 days. I'm sure February isn't an ideal time to go to Seattle, but I'm just ready to go on a vacation. We've already got reservations to eat dinner at the Space Needle. Hammond's excited to check out the EMP (Experience Music Project). With the exception of a few trips to Wyoming, this will be our first trip to somewhere other than Vegas, somewhere in Utah, or my parents. We're both looking forward to a change in pace. I'm thinking we need to check out Starbucks or Seattle's Best Coffee while we're there. Maybe Mt Saint Helen's? I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when we get back.

No comments: